The 15th Annual Fura Retail Jeweller India Awards 2019 Applauds the Finest Makers of Jewellery In India
~Eminent personalities from diverse arenas select the final winners~
Mumbai, 10th August 2019: The 15th Annual Fura Retail Jeweller India Awards 2019 are recognized as the Oscars of India’s retail jewellery industry. The Grand Finale was held at The Grand Hyatt in Santacruz.
Hosted by the charming Rupali Suri (Actress & Anchor), the Grand Finale was an exciting affair graced by celebrated personalities from the Bollywood and cultural fraternities. Present at the event were Rakul Preet Singh (Actress) and Isabelle Kaif (Actress).
Also present were the Jury Members Isha Koppikar Narang (Actress), Tanishaa Mukerji (Actress), Namrata Barua Shroff (Interior Architect), Ananya Banerjee (Celebrity Chef, YouTuber and Artist), Schauna Chauhan (Entrepreneur) and Laleh Busheri (Entrepreneur).
Since its inception, the Retail Jeweller India Awards has grown into the most coveted. most prestigious prize for talent in the Indian retail jewellery industry. The platform is a peerless showcase for the creative genius of India’s leading jewellery houses. This year there were more than 1,000 entries from across the country. After two rigorous rounds of judging, 110 designs made it as the final nominations.
The celebrity guests and jury members walked the red carpet in stunning jewellery pieces featuring diamonds, rubies, yellow sapphire, and emeralds. This was a fitting start to a glittering evening dedicated to marking the pinnacles of achievement in this industry.
“Year after year, the Retail Jeweller India Awards surpasses expectations and sets new benchmarks,” says Rupak Sen Vice President – Marketing and Sales, Fura Gems Inc., “We are pleased with the consistent improvement in the quality of participation and it is overwhelming to see the level of design and craftsmanship that goes into creating these exquisite pieces. Fura Gems believes in promoting and appreciating exceptional talent and our association with the Retail Jeweller India Awards allows us to do this, in the best possible way.”
Winners of the 15th Gemfields Retail Jeweller India Awards 2019
- Bridal Diamond Jewellery – P. Abhushan (Ratlam)
- Bridal Gold Jewellery – Aabhushan (Bangalore) and Kalamandir Jewellers (Surat)
- Bridal Heritage Polki Jewellery- Jagdish Jewellers (Chandigarh)
- Bridal Precious Colored Gemstone Jewellery – GRT Jewelllers (Chennai) and Khurana Jewellery House (Amritsar)
- Bridal Ensemble Jewellery – Sawansukha Jewellers (Kolkata)
- Diamond Earring – Narayan Jewellers (Vadodara)
- Diamond Bangle Bracelet – Z Zinzuwadia Legacy (Ahmedabad)
- Precious Colored Gemstone Ring – Aakarshan Gems and Jewellery (Bhopal) and Abaran Timeless Jewellery (Bangalore)
- Colored Gemstone Ring – PMJ Gems & Jewellers (Hyderabad)
- Colored Gemstone Earring – Krishniah Chetty & Sons (Bangalore)
- Heritage Polki Earrings – Jagdish Jewellers (Chandigarh)
- Heritage Polki Bangle-Bracelet – ANMOL (Mumbai)
- Gold Earrings – Abhushan Diamond & Gold (Agra)
- Gold Bangle-Bracelet – Aisshpra Gems And Jewels (Gorakhpur) and Neelkanth Jewellers (Pune)
- Best Work Wear Jewellery – N. Gadgil & Sons (Pune)
- Best Platinum Jewellery – P N Gadgil Jewellers (Pune)
- Print Media Campaign – Jos Alukkas (Kerela)
- Social Media Campaign– Senco (Kolkata)
- TV Campaign – Joyalukkas (Kerala), Kalyan (Kerala)
- Retail Promotion Campaign – ANMOL (Mumbai)